Saturday, October 2, 2010

Better late than never

So my sister, dad and I are running the Marine Corps Marathon together. My sister thought that while we were inflicting pain on ourselves, we might as well raise money for a worth while charity. So she signed us up for team World Vision and we are trying to raise money. I realize there are only 29 days left to raise money, but any amount we can raise will go to help a really good cause.

I'm going to post the link and if you are feeling charitable and want to help a cause, then why not consider helping World Vision by donating through the Sweet/Adams Team.


More info on World Vision: http://www.worldvision.org

8 comments:

violin lessons in Mississauga said...

oh thanks for link
that's good

bridal gowns Toronto said...

interesting
need to read it

taxi Toronto said...

yeah
thanks for recommendation
I like reading

human skeleton models said...

reading?
oh...last time i don't know what i want
recommend

photography studio Toronto said...

and I am interested to the same

car insurance broker Whitby said...

I love J. Fowles
what you think?

laminate flooring Mississauga said...

yeah
great writer

transmission replacement Vaughan said...

mm
My favorite writer is J.London