Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This month's featured artist...

This month's featured artist (a new addition to the Real Super Man Blog) is Keb Mo.

Keb Mo is not actually the guy's name. From Wiki...

Kevin Moore (Keb' Mo') is a signer, song writer, guitarist who grew up in Compton. Unlike Dr Dre, he started his musical career playing the steel drums and upright bass in a calypso band. He moved on to play in a variety of blues and backup bands throughout the 1970s and 1980s. Today he has released 12 albums and plays some pretty sweet blues music.

Songs to check out:
-It's all coming back
-Hand it over
-Am I wrong

Those a few of my favs right now. In "Am I wrong" he really lays down some really awesome guitar licks that I find myself jamming to in my head.

Peace Out....

1 comment:

marmie/Mimi said...

Oh my...Hand it over and Am I wrong are rockin'. Can't listen to it without clapping and moving. The other one was too jazzy for me. Great find.