Sunday, January 11, 2009

In the begining

So tomorrow start my real training. Everything I have done up till now has just be conditioning... I knew I wouldn't really workout during Christmas (or the month of Dec for that matter) due to traveling and spending time with family.  So last week was designed just to remind my body how it felt to workout again.  Nothing too hard, but nothing too easy either.  Now that I have one week or a reminder under me it is time to up my game.  The new plan: 6 days a week, two times a day.  That means the dreaded and always hated...the morning workout.  So now each morning I will run, swim or bike and then everyday I will lift or run.  I am not exactly sure the training break down, but I am reading a couple of books on how to train.  

I will keep you all posted on my progress and how much I will continue to hate morning workouts. 
- ARSM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your "adventures". I am hoping to be inspired by them to get back into my simple training, but for my age, it's ok.

Goes On Runs said...

and you spend time with your beautiful wife....when? hey, nice new jeans for new years!