Monday, January 19, 2009

It's good to have goals...

Well the goal for the weekend was to run once.  I was planning on doing it Friday morning but I figured I had all weekend.  When I went back to bed Friday, I realized that meant Saturday would be my day... so I woke up early and went running in the cold.  
Sweat pants...$30
Long sleeve shirt...$20
Sweatshirt...$30
Beanie...$10
Having sympathy for people in 18 degree weather...priceless.
Actually I have no sympathy for my sister in 18 degree weather...she made her choice to live in a place that gets to 18 degrees.  I am not a smart guy but I even figured out that cold weather sucks.
Anyways, had a great time in Savannah.  Pictures to follow.  
Back to real life again, and back to work... Tomorrow morning I swim and have physical therapy.
Top Five things I did in GA:
1. Ate at Paula Deen's Resturant
2. Saw Paula Deen, her 2 sons, husband and Kathy Griffin
3. Played with Superdog in the GA rain
4. Hung out with good friends for 5 days
5. Ate two pounds of seafood for dinner Sunday night
Honorable mention:
Hot tub at beach house
Moon River Bar and Grill Beer Sampler

2 comments:

Goes On Runs said...

you at at paula's place... was it any good? sounds like a really fun weekend. you guys are having too much fun down there. maybe fall will bring you up to NYC and you will understand why we live here. or spring :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your pics. Never been to GA.