Saturday, March 21, 2009

Anniversary weekend...


Ok, I am so out of order now... we (the wifey and I) have been quite busy and in my efforts to blog I have been blogging my life out of order.  So here is the blog about the wifey and me's 5 year anniversary.  our anniversary was the same day as the new kids concert, and the next day she had a anniversary adventure surprise for me.

Well the wifey surprised me on Saturday with an anniversary adventure. She didn't tell me what we were doing and even when we got there I didn't exactly know. We ended up going zip lining or zipping. It is essentially where you get connected to a cable 50ft in the air and zipline from one tower to another of speeds between 15 and 25 mph.  

Here are some pics...






I know...I look so cool in protective head gear.

WTF of the day...
How many medals did the USA Olympic Gymnastics Team win (men and women, individual and team combined)?
Answer: none. Not one.  WTF? How did the we (the USA) put together an olympic team and NOT WIN A SINGLE MEDAL?  Ok, I know this happened 9 years ago, but I just learned this fact.  How did we screw that one up so badly? Seriously? 

 

No comments: