Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I thought there would be more pictures...

Well I have been able to read while I have been here. I guess with no tv as a distraction I can allocate a bit of each day to reading. This is the latest book I finished. Very good read, but only if you like history. The only down side to the book, it is titled 1776, but the war started before then and kept on going after 1776. So it is like a 12 month look into a war that was much bigger than 12 months. But still a good book.
I'm out, time ran out for the computer access. See you all in a few days...
ARSM

1 comment:

Marmie/Mimi said...

So just whose blog is this again? I feel like I got switched over to Kat's with a book review! Glad you are using your time to expand your reading list. How's the LSAT reading coming? ha