Monday, April 27, 2009

New Family Rule...

For those that know the Super Man and might be on his short list of people to call I am implementing a new rule. It is pretty simple and easy to follow. The rule is this:
When the super man is deployed...answer every single phone call you receive (regardless of what caller ID says) and always have your phone on and near you.
Doesn't sound that difficult but you would be surprised the difficulty in having people answer.
I was going to write more and banter on about nothing really important, but I have decided to let this post be short. Then death of a family member (ok so not my immediate family) has left me speechless and a bit reflective. Just know I that I love you goesonruns (all of you) and will keep you in my prayers.
So, from Camp Bastion, Afghanistan
take care and God bless
ARSM

3 comments:

marmie/mimi said...

I sure hope I didn't miss your call. I went to the potty and didn't think to take it. Came back and saw missed call private number so couldn't call back. will not separate myself from my phone now. I love you, too.

Goes On Runs said...

thanks bud man love you.

Unknown said...

you have never met me. . . I know of you through your wife's family. I have been praying for you for a really long time. I want to thank you for the sacrifices you have made for me, my family, my friends, our country and our fellow man. God bless you and keep you save. Stay happy. Lorene H. originally from Wimberley, Texas.