Saturday, April 18, 2009

I’m up, up and away

Ok, no more Superman references…I have a hard enough time explaining I am a super man, two words without adding to the confusion. 

So I’m not sure if Leatherneck will have good connectivity, or at least as good as Kuwait and Kandahar but we will soon enough find out.  I will be there very soon, how soon I can’t say but this may be my last blog at least for a while. I will still email the wifey (and few select few) so check her blog if you are looking for some super man enjoyment… not that she’s a man but she is super.

Anyways, I have the strong desire to change yesterday’s title…it sounds a bit gay…not that there’s anything wrong with that.  So if you are reading this and there is a reference about a dreamy surfer boy in my last blog, then it means I was too lazy to edit it. If you are reading this and my last blog title is only about Canadians (there’s that auto correct again) then don’t pay any attention to my mention of dreamy surfer boys.  Dang it, now this post is starting to sound gay too. Maybe I should edit this one too.  But you know I figure, I did write like 9 posts about my going to the new kids on the block concert (and by the way I never mentioned my middle sister (do you hear the violins playing sad, dramatic music) Lu was so jealous I got to go and she didn’t.  She was so envious that she didn’t go, she may never stop being green…that’s right I said it. bitch!) And by the way I didn’t just call my sister a bitch…I merely said the word directly after a comment made to her, you just inferred I was talking to her.  Shame on you. 

And I was saying… if talking about the NKOTB wasn’t too gay then how would talking about a dreamy surfer boy be gay…even if the surfer boy is French.  Wow, auto correct at work again.  French. France. Like I would capitalize the F, seriously.  I dislike the French too much, kinda like the canadians… I guess I would really dislike the French canadians then, huh?? 

But I digress… how do you know if you actually have A.D.D?  I mean by reading this you probably have a reasonable concern that I am ADD but how to prove this? 
Anyways… Kandahar has been interesting. I went to a local bazaar.  It was bazaar.  It was on base and it was pretty much local Afghan gypsies selling local gypsy crap.  I was going to buy a few things but it was a cash only society and I don’t really believe in case anymore.  I spend it too easily and without regard to where it went once I run out.  So no gypsy crap for me…although I was going to buy DVDs made illegally (probably) so it wasn’t like a total waste of my unborn child’s college fund.  I mean a 22 DVD collection of James Bond movies (to include the most recent ones) for $22 is NOT a waste of money.  I call that an investment. That was I can teach Po what cool is…it is a valuable lesson and investment. Don’t judge me people!

Well, like I said before, I don’t think this Camp Leatherneck will have good connectivity for personal use and this could be my last blog. So take care my peeps (when in reality only three people read this: oldest sister, mom, and wifey) and I will be home before you realize it.

Take Care, God bless….i’m out!

By the way for those of you that know my relationship with my boss in Fl (the Col) I have to tell you I sent a very funny email to him. He apparently was worried since I haven't called or emailed him yet (why would I? he doesn't like me).  So I emailed him and sent him my best regards from Afghanistan...he can't actually fire me, right? And if does that means I get to go home, right?

2 comments:

Goes On Runs said...

you are a dork and i am glad to know you. a bit scared to be related to you but what can i do?!

Unknown said...

you are a tad ADD, I think, or maybe you just write like one- would love to be bcc'd on the CO's email, I'm sure G would get a kick out of it!!! And here I was, going to pass on your blog site info to all the MC wives club for some light reading, guess I can't do that now!!