Monday, February 2, 2009

California dreamin, on such a winter's day

Well last week the wifey and I were back in San Diego. I was there for work, she was there because it was almost free.  The gov paid for a hotel, rental car, my flight and my food...all we had to pay for was her flight and everything else was included in my stay.  Sweet! So, while working hard (ha ha ha) I took the time to run a bit (sorry Big Daddy), lift weights and even got a little swim in.  While I was running on the beach at sunset (eat your heart out every where else in the USA) I was took the time to relect on how awesome SoCal is.  Where else can you go to the beach in January and work on your tan?  I mean tropical islands, yes... NorCal or the east coast,no.  
Anyways training continues back here in Orlando. 
I have a Dr Apt next monday with a cardiologist.  That whole rapid heart beat thing has me concerned. Anyways, no problem for a super man. 
I have my sprint Triathlon next weekend. Should be easy but a fun event. We will see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But don't forget you can swim in the beach water in Fla. without a wet suit! Glad you're going to a doctor! Love you.

Goes On Runs said...

i just read your profile...... you have favorite books...books, like those things in a library?! just clarifying to make sure you knew what they were asking for. :) wink, wink.

Goes On Runs said...

thanks baby brother... you say just the right thing!