Friday, February 27, 2009

What?

Am I the only person I know that doesn't have punctuation in their blog title?
If you will note the right side of my blog ----->
goes on runs has a period (insert inappropriate joke about not menstruating due to being pregnant)
get your floaties has ... at the end
this is us (much like her husband's blog) has ... at the end

Me: no punctuation.

Instead of adding unnecessary punctuation to my blog title I could just meet new people and add their non-punctuation marked blog titles to my blog list...
hmmm... an intriguing idea.

Fun game... how many words can you spot that I misspelled?  Stay tuned for tomorrow's blog where the wifey will tell me (and I in turn tell you) how may words I spelled incorrectly.
ARSM out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you have a blog! Not too many injuries to talk about...pretty safe life style, I guess. Had a shouder give out a couple of years ago, but more aggravating because seemed to be that old "age" thing. Broke my collar bone by rolling out of bed when I was very young...still remember how they wrapped my shoulders with cloth and was really hot in the summer. But aside from birthings, guess not much to complain about.

Real Life Super Man said...

Not sure how many words were actually spelled wrong, but I do feel the need to go back and use spell check. Guessing probably 3 words spelled wrong, but they won't be wrong after I correct them...

Goes On Runs said...

you are a dork!